Bristlecone, a leading provider of specialized digital transformation services for the intelligent enterprise, today announced that its IBPNow for Semicon solution is now available on SAP Store, the online marketplace for SAP and partner offerings. Bristlecone IBPNow for Semicon integrates with SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain (SAP IBP) and provides a ready-made solution for the semiconductor industry, with embedded industry-specific scenarios and best practices.
“IBPNow for Semicon covers all the critical semicon industry supply chain planning scenarios,” said Saroj Tripathi, VP, SAP Solutions, Bristlecone. “It serves not only as a great starting point for embarking on and later expanding on the SAP IBP journey, but also as a deployment accelerator for semicon companies seeking a proven way to expedite their migration from the SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization to the SAP IBP landscape.”
Semiconductor manufacturers are leveraging IBPNow for Semicon to:
- Enable end customer forecast collaboration and attach rate-based forecasting using the latest machine learning capabilities, resulting in an accurate consensus demand plan
- Calculate die and wafer requirements based on finished goods demand
- Drive front-end and back-end supply planning, with consideration of material scrap (yield), safety stock requirements, wafer supply constraints, and contract manufacturer and vendor capacity constraints
- Facilitate extensive demand prioritization based on customer priority, order types, demand types, product priorities and additional customizable parameters
- Ensure customer allocation planning with back-order processing and commits/simulations
Bristlecone IBPNow for Semicon combines pretested and proven processes and designs for complex industry-specific scenarios with data templates, ERP integration templates, test scripts, customizable documentation and training materials, and other assets that accelerate time to value with SAP IBP.
A free 30-day trial of IBPNow for Semicon is available through SAP Store.
SAP Store, found at store.sap.com, delivers a simplified and connected digital customer experience for finding, trying, buying and renewing more than 1,800 solutions from SAP and its partners. Customers can find the SAP solutions and SAP-validated solutions they need to grow their business. And for each purchase made through SAP Store, SAP will plant a tree.
Bristlecone is an SAP gold partner in the SAP PartnerEdge program. The SAP PartnerEdge program provides enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively.