SAP S/4HANA has quickly become one of the most effective tools for driving the digital transformation of Sales Performance Management (SPM). SPM helps transform a company’s business operations and turn sales strategy into proactive customer engagement. This includes transformations across all areas of sales planning, sales analytics, sales collaboration, territory management, onboarding, training, commissions and incentives.
SPM helps organizations gain better insights into sales objectives, positioning sales teams to exceed their targets and embrace new opportunities efficiently and profitably. It enables sales leaders to develop a strategy to engage customers and drive sales revenue more effectively.
SAP S/4HANA SPM helps with the following:
- Sales Planning and Monitoring – Define strategic priorities, set sales targets, and create, change, release and display sales plans to drive accountability for results.
- Onboarding and Training – Accelerates sales performance by connecting and guiding new sales hires with a focus on driving achievement and improving customer satisfaction.
- Territory Management – Simplifies territory allocation and ensures complete market coverage across all geographies and regions.
- Incentive and Commission Management – Integrates with compensation systems to enable synching with strategic priorities and the ability to quickly settle any compensation disputes.
- Sales Collaboration – Provides collaborative tools and insights that increase sales effectiveness and allow sales leaders to easily navigate resource allocation issues.
- Contracts and Fulfillment – Enables the monitoring of sales orders and contract status, providing valuable insight into transactional processes.
- Real-Time Analytics – Delivers visibility into the pipeline, ease of tracking pipeline opportunities and identifying issues, and comparative views for measuring actual sales performance against planned targets.
S/4HANA provides SPM solution capability across all core sales processes.
Most businesses undergo time-consuming and error-prone processes for onboarding and training new sales hires, collaboration, analytics, and incentives and commission. Those that leverage the SPM solution in SAP S/4HANA have a distinct market advantage.