It’s been 25 years since Mahindra set out on a quest to discover and define the group’s core values. Though the world around us has changed a lot in the past quarter century, some things remain the same. The values that came out of that journey all those years ago are no less intrinsically a part of us today.
“The north star represents our core values. It lights the path, guides us upwards and also defines the boundaries beyond which we must never go. It is the constant and immutable compass that guides all our actions – corporate and personal. The environment around us may change, but our core values never will.” – Anand Mahindra, Mahindra Group Chairman
In this video, Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra explains not only how we live our values, but why they came to be – and how they were seen through the eyes of a 10-year-old.
Our core values serve as the compass that guides our actions.
- Good Corporate Citizenship: Doing business with a larger social purpose.
- Professionalism: Choosing the best people and empowering them to do their best.
- Quality Focus: Not just in our products but in our actions and interactions.
- Customer First: The customer is at the center of our universe.
- Dignity of the Individual: People are the cornerstone of our business.